You will be responsible to coach and support team members and set yearly targets for subordinates and conduct performance reviews on regular basis. Ensure proper plans for all projects activities of QLV, TSS, sites’ drawings and Sites’ Instructions packages. You will be responsible to control SSR/QLV/TSS for site acquisition requirements.
You will be required to prepare needed papers/documents for properties leasing according to company policies and procedures. You will be required to manage the PR’s and the PO’s of the department, and also manages the documentations of the projects and make sure all documents are submitted to the concern sections. You will be responsible to review and approve sites’ drawings.
You will be responsible to investigate and report accidents and Incidents occur in the network execution program not limited to Mobile, fixed-line, fibre optics and technical building. Prepare hazard analysis report, evaluate Health and safety performance and determine trends. Respond to enquiries with regard to health and safety. You will be required to provide professional assistance, and advice in relation to health and safety. Contact with external service providers and enforcement bodies.
You will be responsible to effectively apply project methodology and enforce the Nawras project standard. You will be responsible to minimize the exposure and risk for the project(s), make sure that follows company HSE rules and policies at all times. You will be required to support the manager within area of responsibility.
You will be required to proactively drive the acquisition by carrying out a series of well-defined actions and delivers results. Actively build relationships with vendors and internally across departments to ensure an efficient and timely site acquisition process takes place. You will be required to Work as part of a team and achieve goals by sharing workloads, working cooperatively, involving others.
Your responsibilities shall also include the following:
- Prepare status reports and reports progress of work
- Innovate to facilitate site roll out
- Problem solving – find solutions in order to achieve results
- Support in specifying and establishing strategies, objectives and activities for the department
- Liaise with other departments within the company to assure regular smooth flow of information/procedures regarding roll-out plans
- Control all activities for sites’ Acquisition Projects and the documentations of projects
- Manage and control all sites’ surveys
- Carry out projects plans in terms of sites acquisition and ensure proper reporting
- Control and manage all operational activities to manage the department’s budget.
- Prepare and control all survey process for SSR, QLV and TSS
- Prepare, update, control and manage all sites drawings
- Track and prepare daily/weekly update about all sites under acquisition process.
- Maintain awareness of Health & Safety Act and Regulations, and make recommendations for their implementation
- Perform work and site safety compliance inspections including hazard analysis, safe work procedures, written reports and recommendations